Sunday 8 September 2013

Birthday Wishlist


It's not long until my birthday so I thought after seeing many wishlists I thought that I'd do one for my birthday. As you can see I'm pretty simple really. When it comes to clothing I do love a good  cartoon character top and finding the Roald Dahl collection at Truffle Shuffle made my day! As a child I absolutely loved reading his books and the illustrations by Quentin Blake were so captivating so having it on a top is a must for me! I love a good book especially the massive animal books so having a book about David Attenborough's Africa is completely perfect for me especially with my love affair with that place! Converse are my favourite shoes and I've had 3 pairs and sadly they've started to fall apart so replacements are needed! The Top Cat purse is so nice! As a child I loved a bit of Top Cat and so this would be a great addition to my handbag. Now these Disney phone covers from RedBubble are among a list of about 20 that I would like but I narrowed it down to these as they sum me up, childlike and Disney fanatic, fantastic!

So my birthdays 17 days away and I'm really excited about it this year whether that's because of the numerous things that I'm doing to celebrate or whether it's because I'll be 21. Well whatever the reason I can't wait to rip open my cards and see what presents are hidden under the wrapping paper!

4 comments:

  1. aww that jumper is so cute! i used to love that book when i was little :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new Chanel cream blush giveaway here, if you like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I used to love it, it was definitely my favourite! :)

      Delete